Monday, July 23, 2012

Hello there!

Unfortunately, the past few days have been quite busy, therefore I've been unable to post; however, I do have a couple of cute manis to show you this week! I also have some neat ideas up my sleeve, so my nails will be looking pretty funky later on.

I went to Chatters on Saturday and picked up OPI DS Temptation, OPI Don't Touch My Tutu, and a couple of China Glaze Summer Neons (I'm With the Lifeguard and Hang Ten-toes...I think I bought Hang Ten-toes! It was one of the pinks!).

I'll post pictures of these polishes later, but for now...I'm at work.  SHHH, I'm not slacking, I swear! xD

I'm currently wearing Don't Touch My Tutu, and I also have a couple of pictures on my camera, but I'm not sure if I'll post them.  It was a rushed manicure and it does not look very nice.  I really love these OPI New York City Ballet Collection polishes, though! They're sheer, but so pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment