Wednesday, October 17, 2012

HOLY BUSY, BATMAN! NA NA NA NA...

-dances in a crazy fashion-

Anywho...

I do very much apologize for disappearing off the face of the earth for over a week.  I've been so busy with work (two jobs) and doing other things that did not include nail polish or blogging, unfortunately.  I haven't changed my manicure in over a week and it is looking pretty raggedy.  On the up-side to this predicament, the mani did last for literally six days without chipping! It was the one with the dots in my previous post.  How cool is that? Usually my job at the coffee shop destroys my nails in minutes. 

My friend's wedding is in two days, and I am going out of town tomorrow to attend that (I'm a bridesmaid).  It's going to be great, and I can't wait to see my friend walk down the aisle.  Tonight after work I plan on doing my nails, and I need to do something that will coordinate with my dress as I will not have time to do them tomorrow or the day of the event.  The dress is black and purple, so I was thinking something that included those colors.  I guess only time will tell when I finally get off work and decide what my lazy butt is capable of doing!  I also have to pack and make sure I've got everything I need.  I'd best not forget my dress! :O

I know this post had very little to do with nails, but I just wanted y'all to know what's up in the world of this fASHionista (ha ha, I'm hilarious).

For your viewing pleasure:

I made this when my polish making supplies arrived in the mail.  I called it "Potion", part of a three polish halloween mini collection that I designed.  I will not be producing these for sale, unfortunately, because I did not have enough supplies for more.  I just made them for a test run, if you will.  But, nonetheless, look at the pretty! (I layered it over My Boyfriend Scales the Walls by OPI)



No comments:

Post a Comment