Friday, August 17, 2012

OPI Germany Collection

Last week I picked up four of the new OPI Germany polishes.
  • Deutsche You Want Me Baby?
  • German-icure by OPI
  • Suzi and the 7 Dusseldorfs
  • Unfor-Greta-bly Blue
I was going to post swatches earlier in the week, but I decided that I'd wait until I swatched all four (and wore them each for a day to show off their prettyness!).

Without further adieu, on with the polish.

Deutsche You Want Me Baby?





Unfor-Greta-bly Blue





German-icure by OPI





And finally, Suzi and the 7 Dusseldorfs





I really liked the application of these polishes.  They were smooth and easy to apply, not to mention shiny and gorgeous.  I used top coat to boost the shine even more.  They glistened! I would definitely recommend these colors, and I'm thinking I shall try to snag a few more from this collection.  I want some of the cremes.


2 comments:

  1. Lovely colours. Haven't seen these for sale :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought them at Chatters, which is a salon franchise in Canada. You can get them online on different sites too.

      Delete