Tuesday, October 2, 2012

This blog post is brought to you by the letter "T" and the number "3"

One day last week, as usual, I was having great difficulty deciding on a color for my nails.  I was debating between three China Glaze shades:  Trendsetter, Traffic Jam, and Turned-Up Turquoise.  Of course, since actually making a decision is totally not an option, I went for all three.  I used Trendsetter for most nails, and did accents of Turned-Up Turquoise and Traffic Jam.  It looked pretty cool, and I got a few compliments that day, which always make me feel awesome! 

Hilariously enough, I just noticed that all of these polishes names begin with the letter T.  I'm easily entertained, so I just sat smirking at the computer for a moment.  No big deal.

Here are a few photos:



No comments:

Post a Comment