Wednesday, July 11, 2012

It's A Black Tie Affair

No, not really, but this polish that I'm about to show you is called "Black Tie" from Sally Hansen's Diamond Strength line.  It's a really pretty duo chrome-ish color.  I really like it; it's easy to apply and looks pretty good.  I really need a new camera so I can properly capture the color of these polishes.

This mani includes Black Tie, and an accent nail topped with Scandalous by Revlon.  Scandalous ruined the manicure, but I was way too lazy to take i off and re-do the Black Tie.  Unfortunately.  Not to mention, I made a mess with Scandalous.  Maybe it was that second glass of champagne...shhh.

You can't really tell in the photos, but at some angles, Black Tie looks sort of purple, and at others it looks sort of green.




No comments:

Post a Comment