Monday, July 16, 2012

Weekend Haul.

I REALLY NEED TO STOP BUYING NAIL POLISH. -repeats to self-
Buuuut, it's so prettttayyy.

Of course, I went to Shoppers Drug Mart over the weekend to purchase some more Essence polishes.  The one that I desperately wanted was not there, so I bought Black is Back and Luxury Secret, and the next day I bought a bunch of colors from Lawtons.  I cannot enter a store without browsing the nail polish section.

In order, they are:


  • Sally Hansen - Rock n' Roll
  • Essence - Black is Back
  • Essence - Luxury Secret
  • Sinful Colors - Purple Diamond
  • Sinful Colors - Daredevil
  • Sinful Colors - Pink Glitter
  • OPI - Nothing Mousie 'bout it
  • Milani - Green Glow
  • Milani - Ruby Jewels
Those are my first Sinful Colors and Milani polishes, so I need to try them to see if I like them or not!






No comments:

Post a Comment