Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Sinful Colors committed a sin?

I guess they're living up to their literal name now.

I only recently purchased my three Sinful Colors polishes and I like them.  Unfortunately, this morning while reading Polish Pixelle's blog, I found out that the company, owned by Revlon, has stolen photos from fellow bloggers for their pamphlets.  Isn't that crazy?! (AND LAZY!)  Ironically, they weren't even photos of manis that contained Sinful Colors polishes, nor did the techniques written in the pamphlet correspond with the photos.

Me thinks that I shall not be buying anymore Sinful Colors polishes until they own up to what they did and apologize! A big company such as Revlon should know better!

You can read more about this here: 

http://glamonthecheap.blogspot.ca/2012/07/so-here-i-am-doing-post-after-post.html

and here (including photos!):

http://the-swatchaholic.com/?p=6081#more-6081

CRAZY!!!

Anyway...

I did not end up blogging any swatches or manis yesterday, but I did end up creating a franken! I will post photos later; I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment