Sunday, July 1, 2012

Recent Haul

Okay, so...I didn't buy all of these on the same day.  I bought three one day, nine another, and then one on Friday, but I'll stick them all together as my most recent haul.  Obviously, I'm a polish addict.  Only a polish addict can buy nine bottles of nail polish in one day.


Fabulous is My Middle Name, Star of the Party, Khloe Had A Little Lam-lam
Whimsical, and Scandalous


Sun Kissed, Lighthouse, Midtown Magic, Significant Other Color, and You Callin' Me A Lyre?


School of Pyrotechnics, Born Into Privilege, and Muchi, Muchi.
Below is a picture that captures the color of Muchi, Muchi a little better.  I really do not like the quality of my camera.


I've also purchased Funhouse by Dandy Nails and Mystique by Glitrix.  I can't wait to receive them so I can try them out! They will be the first indie polishes that I will use! I'm totally excited!

I haven't used all of these yet...actually, I've only used five of them, but I'm getting there! :D

My first mani with these new polishes consisted of Khloe Had A Little Lam-lam topped off with School of Pyrotechnics.  It was pretty awesome; I wore it on the day of my college graduation.  My next manicure was Sun Kissed with OPI's Rainbow Connection on top.  I am loving the China Glaze Summer Neons collection, and I can't wait to get my paws on a few more.

No comments:

Post a Comment